VolbrateXI provides you with a small amount of haptic feedback any time you use your handset’s volume buttons. Furthermore, it incorporates several settings so you can tailor the tweak to your personal needs.
After you install VolbrateXI, you’ll find a new preference pane in the Settings app where you can configure the tweak to your liking.
Here, you can:
- Hide the volume HUD when adjusting the volume level
- Use the Taptic Engine (on supported devices only)
- Specify whether vibration occurs upon every button press or only when volume is at min or max level
- Configure a custom vibration duration
- Adjust the volume intensity
The developer provides a helpful “Test Vibration” button at the bottom of the preference pane so you can preview what your haptic feedback settings will feel like.
Depending on how much you enjoy haptic feedback, VolbrateXI could be a fun addition to your jailbroken device. Furthermore, the extensive options list gives you a way to stand out from the crowd, even if other people you know are using the same tweak.
If you’d like to give VolbrateXI a try, then you can download it for free from Cydia’s Packix repository. The tweak works with all jailbroken iOS 11 devices.
What are your thoughts about adding haptic feedback to your handset’s volume buttons? Let us know in the comments section below.