Oh boy, was that a bad week for Apple. Last time it was so bad, Scott Forstall was still working for the company. Like with most bad stories, there is a silver lining, albeit very minor. On a more positive note, HQ is fun (add “senastienpage” as your referral code in the app – yes, it’s totally misspelled!), wireless charging is awesome, and maybe you can help Cody find the right app to wake up in the morning.
Support Let’s Talk iOS: For free overnight shipping to the US or Canada, visit eero.com, select overnight as the shipping option, and enter IOS at checkout!
How to listen:
Apple’s bad week: the timeline
- New autocorrect bug in iOS 11 turns “it” into “I.T.”
- Dangerous macOS High Sierra bug allows full admin access, here is how to protect your Mac
- Apple releases macOS High Sierra update fixing root password vulnerability
- Security Update 2017-001 for macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 introduces file sharing bug
- iOS 11.1.2 date bug discovered. Crashes Springboard when receiving notifications
- Apple releases iOS 11.2 with Apple Pay Cash, faster wireless charging, and date bug fix
Have you played the trivia game?
Wireless charging/iPhone X update
Looking for an app that plays alarm to Bluetooth source
Other potential titles that didn’t make the cut
- Bad pocket pants
- Why don’t you quit doing that?
- Like birds in the tree
- Way too harsh, man
- The odd couple
Make sure to follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, and @melvco, Send a tweet to @LTiOS_fm if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. Talk to you next week!