Apple had a pretty big day at yesterday’s Worldwide Developers Conference in San Jose, revealing a bunch of new or updated products and technologies that have set the stage for other important hardware announcements this fall.
If you didn’t have the time to sit through the entire keynote talk and are wondering about the big takeaways, our video editor Andrew O’Hara has put together a short five-minute video highlighting the top six announcements Apple made during the WWDC 2017 keynote.
Andrew’s main topics of interest include:
- tvOS 11 with Amazon’s Prime video-streaming app coming to Apple TV
- watchOS 11 with all the major improvements for workouts, notifications and more
- macOS High Sierra and core technologies aimed at AR/VR content creation
- iOS 11 with all of the improvements for your iPhone and iPad
- iPad Pro and iMac Pro changes and enhancements
- HomePod, Apple’s high-end Siri-enabled speaker with hi-fi sound
And here’s the video:
What’s your favorite WWDC 2017 announcement so far?
Post a comment below to let us know!