After spending a week with the new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Sebastien shares some of his thoughts about the machine. The guys then discuss the ongoing AirPods delays, the growing Apple services category, and the death of the Pebble.
Support Let’s Talk iOS: Go to Harrys.com right now and redeem a special offer for fans of the show. Harry’s will give you $5 off your with promo code IOS. Free shipping available for the next few days too, so hurry!
How to listen:
- Apple says AirPods aren’t ready yet, pushes back release date
- Cook: AirPods shipping over the “next few weeks”
- WSJ: AirPods delayed because of issues with dual Bluetooth connectivity
- Gruber says it’s “more difficult to manufacture at scale”
- Apple was clear about why white iPhone 4 was delayed
- Gruber: AirPods might launch in time for Christmas
- Apple Music now has more than 20 million subscribers
- Netflix becomes top-grossing iOS app following offline playback introduction
- Apple wants to offer rentals for movies that just came out in theaters
- Single Sign-On now available on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Fitbit buys Pebble’s software assets, but cancels new hardware
- 10 great gift ideas for iPhone users
- 10 great gift ideas for iPad users
- 10 great gift ideas for Apple TV users
- 10 great gift ideas for Apple Watch owners
- 10 great gift ideas for MacBook users
- 10 great gift ideas for iMac users
- 10 great gift ideas for iPhone photographers
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, and @melvco, Send a tweet to @LTiOS_fm if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!