Cody and Sebastien discuss the release of Drake’s and Beyonce’s latest albums and their partial exclusivity to Apple Music and Tidal respectively. The guys then talk about Apple’s latest quarter and the opportunity it might represent for the company when it comes to innovation. Of course, they also talk about latest iPhone 7 rumors, apps, and more.
Support Let’s Talk iOS: Get $50 towards any mattress purchase by going to Casper.com/ios.
How to listen:
- Apple Music gets its own exclusive: Drake’s ‘Views’
- Drake’s sales and streaming numbers
- Apple’s Q2 2016 earnings: 51.2M iPhones, 10.2M iPads, $50.6B revenue
- 15 interesting points from Apple’s Q2 2016 earnings call
- Japanese magazine shares detailed ‘iPhone 7 Pro’ design schematics
- New rumor out of China claims that iPhone 7 sports a touch-sensitive Home button
- iPhone 7 may come outfitted with a slightly stronger battery than iPhone 6s
Apps Mentioned on the Show
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, and @melvco, Send a tweet to @LTiOS_fm if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!