Episode 119: On this episode of Let’s Talk iOS, Cody, Jeff, and Sebastien talk about Apple’s rumored iPhone 5se, or the iPhone SE, as they’d rather call it. The discussion then shifts to Apple Watch, and project Titan. If you want to listen to Jeff come up with a song in 60 seconds+ in GarageBand, then this is an episode you must listen to.
Support Let’s Talk iOS: Get peace of mind knowing your files are backed up securely
in the cloud. Backup your Mac or PC for just $5/month. Go to backblaze.com/iDB.
How to listen:
- Apple said to be readying 4-inch ‘iPhone 5se’ for spring launch
- iPhone 5se said to run A9/M9 chips, come in 16/64GB capacities
- Apple Watch to gain new bands in March, new hardware in September
- Head of Apple’s electric car project leaving the company
- Project Titan faces another road block: unhappy with progress, Apple reportedly freezes hiring
Apps Mentioned on the Show
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkiOS if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!