GTA fans rejoice! Rockstar Games has ported another title from its popular franchise over to iOS. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is now available in the App Store for iPhone and iPad, for $6.99.
Liberty City Stories follows former-wise-guy-turned-hit-man Toni Cipriani as he returns home to Liberty City. During his absence, the city became overrun with political corruption, drug trafficking and union strikes, and it’s up to Toni and the Leone family to get things back under control.
The game features the same open-world adventure gameplay that you’re used to, but with shorter, more streamlined missions. Remember LCS originally launched on the PlayStation Portable, so it was essentially built with mobile in mind.
Some other notable features include:
- New high resolution textures and character art
- Real time lighting and shadows
- 60 FPS gameplay on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus & iPad Pro
- Enhanced draw distance
- Rebalanced controls for touch-based gaming
- Cross-platform cloud saves via the Rockstar Social Club
- 3D Touch support for multiple control options
- Custom soundtrack support*
- Physical controller support
- Native retina screen support including the iPad Pro
And here is your official promo trailer:
If you’re interested, you can find Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories in the App Store for $6.99. If you want to grab whole GTA collection, Apple offers a bundle with GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas for just $11.99.