Episode 121: The death of the iOS 8.4 jailbreak, our jailbreak gameplans going forward, running tweaks on iOS 9, a discussion of iMods, and the upcoming Multiplexer multitasking jailbreak tweak.
Support Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Red Hat. – Different for the sake of better technology
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- Confirmed: iOS 8.4.1 patches the exploits used by the TaiG jailbreak
- The iOS 8.4 jailbreak is dead. What now?
- Here’s a video walkthrough of the latest iMods beta, an upcoming Cydia alternative
- Why I jailbroke my iPhone 6 Plus again and why you should consider it as well
- Extensify: an upcoming tweak store for non-jailbroken iPhones
- Hands-on with Multiplexer, the six-in-one multitasking tweak
- TypeStatus 2 public beta goes live
- How to make Control Center dark
- Tweaks of the week: Browsix, igSpeedster, MiniTimer, and more
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!