Episode 78: A discussion about the Apple Watch launch and the problems surrounding it. Android vs iOS. The new WWDC lottery system. New Apple Watch Sport band colors.
How to listen:
- Former iOS chief Scott Forstall is an advisor for Snapchat
- Scott Forstall is now producing a Broadway musical
- Apple announces WWDC 2015 for June 8-12
- Internal memo confirms Apple Watch unlikely to be available for in-store purchases before June
- Jony Ive shows off exclusive Apple Watch Sport band colors in Milan
Make sure to follow your hosts @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco on Twitter. If you have a question that you’d like us to answer on the air, feel free to send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkiOS