Episode 74 lends a deeper discussion about the Apple Watch, including understanding its position within our lives. How the new Apple TV could potentially change the way we watch television. Jeff explains why you should consider using a mechanical keyboard.
Support Let’s Talk iOS:
Automatic – Get 20% of your Automatic car adapter by going to automatic.com/ios
DigitalTreasures.com – your one-stop source for mobile innovations. Use promo code ‘TurtleCell’ when ordering to get 30% off your TurtleCell purchase and free shipping.
How to listen:
- Take a peak inside Apple’s top secret health and fitness testing lab for Apple Watch
- Not everyone understands Apple Watch, and that’s just fine
- A day in the life of an Apple Watch user
- TAG Heuer teams up with Google and Intel to produce luxury smartwatch
- Android Wear iOS compatibility
- Apple Watch: a deeper look at the Activity app in iOS 8.2
- How to unlock the Apple Watch Activity app on iOS 8.2, no jailbreak required
- Apple rumored to unveil slimmer Apple TV with App Store and Siri in June
- WSJ: Apple working to launch Internet TV service in September with 25 channels
- Nintendo changes tune, confirms bringing its beloved videogame franchises to mobile
- Why use a mechanical keyboard?
Make sure to follow your hosts @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco on Twitter. If you have a question that you’d like us to answer on the air, feel free to send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkiOS