Despite a huge unveiling of the Apple Watch at its September event in 2014, Apple remained incredibly quiet on specific details of its wearable, including some features and pricing. Luckily, Apple is holding a “Spring Forward” media event on Monday to help ease our minds.
Like its past events, Apple will be streaming the Apple Watch event on Monday for its customers to watch from its website.
The event will be live streamed from Apple.com from your desktop, but you will also be able to watch it on your iOS devices through the website and Apple TV through a dedicated app. Apple notes that you must be running Safari 5.1.10 or later, or Safari on iOS 6.0 or later to watch the live stream, or you must have a 2nd or 3rd generation set-top box with recent software.
You can watch the stream by clicking this link.
Here’s some required reading before the event:
- Apple Watch: everything we know so far
- Apple Watch: new details about battery life, apps, features and more emerge
- Even more Apple Watch details revealed in new report
- Jony Ive discusses Apple Watch in another fascinating interview ahead of April launch
- Create your perfect Apple Watch with this web tool
- Apple Watch event wallpapers: Spring Forward
iDownloadBlog will be providing breaking news and analysis throughout the event. Stay glued to our homepage for the latest.