In episode 67 of Let’s Talk iOS, Cody, Jeff, and Sebastien have a discussion about Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings. The trio also shares their hopes for the device that they hope the iPad Pro will be, as well as their thoughts on the Apple Watch shipping in April. Finally, Jeff introduces us to his podcasting guide.
Support Let’s Talk iOS:
- Thinkful, a service that will teach you how to code iOS apps. For 10% off, go to www.thinkful.com/ios.
- Make your loved one happy, and get her some freshly dipped strawberries from Shari’s Berries. Go to Berries.com, click on the microphone icon in the top right corner and enter code “ios” for a special deal.
How to listen:
- Apple’s record-smashing Q1 2015 earnings: 74.5M iPhones, $74.6B revenue
- Tim Cook: switchers are buying iPhones in droves
- Opinion: neither the iPad Pro nor 12-inch MacBook Air make much sense to me
- Apple announces Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple wants some Watch apps ready in two weeks
- Report: Apple Stores to keep gold Watches in MagSafe-equipped safes overnight
- Podcasting basics part I: finding the right topic and hosts
Make sure to follow your hosts @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco on Twitter. If you have a question that you’d like us to answer on the air, feel free to send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkiOS