Episode 83: We discuss the fact that Apple is still signing iOS 8.1, downgrading tips for those running iOS 8.1.1 or iOS 8.2 beta, iH8sn0w’s iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak, along with several new jailbreak tweaks that we’ve recently tried.
This episode has no sponsor, but you can always support Let’s Talk Jailbreak and iDB by downloading our OS X Yosemite Interactive User Guide in the iBooks Store.
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- iH8sn0w shows off untethered iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak
- How to reliably check Apple’s firmware signing window
- How to downgrade to iOS 8.1
- Stepper 2 shows your step count on the Lock screen and in the Status Bar
- Slide2Kill8 Pro lets you kill apps in a variety of ways
- SnooScreens lets you set wallpaper from your favorite subreddit
- 29 new and updated jailbreak tweaks to check out this weekend
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!