Episode 38: Jeff ditches minimalism, Cody starts coding, and Sebastien ponders the idea of getting a new iMac. We also discuss Apple and IBM’s new partnership, Starbucks ambitious mobile payment plans, and the best email apps for iPad.
How to listen:
- Apple launches iTunes Pass
- Apple and IBM announce major partnership
- Starbucks preparing coffee ordering service for mobile app
- iPhone 6 infographic rumor roundup
- The best email apps for iPad
Make sure to follow your hosts @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco on Twitter. If you have a question that you’d like us to answer on the air, feel free to send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkiOS