Episode 23: We talk about iPhone growth and what the recently revealed slide presentations may indicate about the future of Apple’s flagship device. We also chit-chat about the future of the Apple TV, and what the set-top box landscape looks like going forward.
Thanks to our sponsor:Camera Plus with AirSnap is a unique camera app for your iPhone and iPad. You can download Camera Plus in the App Store.
How to listen:
- Apple is aware of its iPhone growth problems
- Apple TV to come with a magic wand?
- Meet the $99 Fire TV set-top box
- Google building Android set-top box
- Touch ID vs Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner
Make sure to follow your hosts @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco on Twitter. If you have a question that you’d like us to answer on the air, feel free to send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkiOS