Episode 007: Carrier talk dominates this week’s discussion. We discuss new unlocking policies put into place, the iPhone 5s and 5c’s sales, Sprints potential acquisition of T-Mobile, the dying carrier subsidy model and more. We also chit-chat about the best productivity and fitness apps of 2013 and talk about iPad Air regrets.
- FCC and carriers agree on unlocking
- iPhone 5s and 5c are best sellers
- Sprint investigating T-Mobile acquisition
- The best productivity apps of 2013
- The best fitness apps of 2013
- Castro podcast app review
If you have a question that you’d like us to answer on the air, send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkiOS