Like every Sunday, we bring you the stories that were the most popular on iDB during this past week. Whether it is a news piece, an editorial, a tutorial, a new jailbreak tweak, or an accessory review, we sum it all up in one convenient place. If you like what you’re reading, please make sure to spread the love by sharing our posts on your favorite social network. We’re usually hanging out a lot on Twitter and Facebook, more rarely on Google+…
- iDB podcast: Let’s Talk Jailbreak – 01: Thanks Alyssa Milano!
- Saurik’s new jailbreak tweak lets you queue up music in the stock Music app
- Peekly – an awesome new Lock screen theme featuring weather, calendar, and more
- The best iOS 6 YouTube extension: YourTube vs ProTube
- How to create a makeshift gaming console with a jailbroken iPad mini, an Apple TV, and a Dual Shock 3
- 14+ Google Reader alternatives
- New iOS 7 concepts: actionable Notification Center, better Safari
- Samsung unveils new Galaxy S4 handset
- Comparison video: iPhone 5 vs Galaxy S4
- Harlem Shake (iPhone Edition)
- Make powerful iPhone photos by focusing on what’s important
Want to know about a great app? Try Duet Display, an awesome app that turns your iPhone or iPad into an extra display for your Mac or PC. Get it now in the App Store.