Like every Sunday, we bring you the stories that were the most popular on iDB during this past week. Whether it is a news piece, an editorial, a tutorial, a new jailbreak tweak, or an accessory review, we sum it all up in one convenient place.
If you like what you’re reading, please make sure to spread the love by sharing our posts on your favorite social network. We’re usually hanging out a lot on Twitter and Facebook, more rarely on Google+…
- The top jailbreak tweaks of 2012
- This is inevitable: the iPhone, 5 years into the future
- Auxo now available on Cydia
- Apple stepping up security in iOS 6.1
- Next-gen iPad said to arrive in March with iPad mini-like design
- How to enable the hidden Topography view in Google’s Maps app
- New app uses iPhone’s vibrate motor to take hands-free 360-degree video
- New iPhone gamepad flaunts Bluetooth 4.0 and solar power
- Samsung sues Apple over Notification Center in Korea
- FlashArmyKnife had a hidden tethering feature, but it’s gone
- White balance: the iPhone photographer’s little secret
This article is brought to you by Duet Display, an awesome app that turns your iPhone or iPad into an extra display for your Mac or PC. Get it now in the App Store.