Cowabunga, one of the most popular all-in-one UI customization apps for TrollStore and MacDirtyCow exploit-susceptible devices, was updated to version 8.1.0 on Sunday with an impressive list of additional improvements.
The v8.1.0 update comes almost two weeks after the major v8.0 update, and citing the change log on the project’s GitHub page, this version adds the following changes:
– Custom fonts are now here! Create your font pack and import .ttf and .ttc files to them
– Info: font files must be named the same as what they replace when you import them (for example, SFUI.ttf for the default font)
– Importing and exporting custom operations!
– Color operations
– Deleting plist keys in custom operations
– You can now import icon themes from .theme files from the share menu on iOS 15
– Searching and filtering explore page
– Disable screentime now removes from iCloud managed as well
– Cowabunga’s app icon previews now in HD
– Custom locks now work on some compatible iPads
Existing Cowabunga users are of course recommended to update to version 8.1.0 to take advantage of all the latest features. New users should absolutely download the latest available build as well.
Cowabunga can be perma-signed on iOS 14.0-15.4.1 (and some 15.5 and 15.6 betas, excluding the release candidate and official public release) with TrollStore. If you’re using the MacDirtyCow exploit, then you would sideload the app onto an iOS 15.0-16.1.2 device with AltStore or Sideloady instead.
If you’re interested in giving Cowabunga v8.1.0 a try, then you can download it for free from the project’s GitHub repository. No jailbreak is required to use the app.
Are you planning to, or have you already tried Cowabunga v8.1.0 a try? Be sure to let us know in the comments section down below.