iCleaner and iCleaner Pro, a popular set of junk file removal tools for jailbroken iPhones and iPads by developer Ivan Bilenchi, were updated this week with preliminary support for iOS & iPadOS 15.
Worthy of note, the latest update to both packages (version 7.10.0~beta 1) is a beta release, so bugs are certainly possible.
In addition to supporting the newer operating system, the new iCleaner Pro beta brings the following changes:
– Support for iOS 15.x (XinaA15 and palera1n).
– Allow disabling arbitrary daemons in “pro” mode via “Other daemons”.
– Allow recursive custom cleanup on / when a match rule is specified.
Fixes and improvements:
– Disable wallpapers, languages and assets tools on iOS 15+, as they cannot work anymore.
– Account for sealed root filesystem and rootless jailbreaks throughout the app.
– Add support for viewing installed tweaks in Sileo Nightly.
– Show app identifiers in the excluded apps menu.
– Account for placeholder applications in the excluded apps menu.
– Improve visualization of custom cleanup rules.
– Remove obsolete or unnecessary daemon groups from the daemon tool.
– Remove the filetypes cleanup step. Its functionality is now a subset of “Custom cleanup”.
– Fix preferences not saved under some circumstances.
– Reduce app size.
– Update and modernize localizations.
- Message attachments
- Safari cookies, browsing history, and caches
- Application caches, temporary files, cookies, and snapshots
- OTA software update files
- Battery usage data archives
- Unused jailbreak package dependencies
- Log files
- Cache files
- Temporary files
- And so much more…
If you’re interested in giving the latest version of iCleaner or iCleaner Pro a try, then you can acquire it from Bilenchi’s beta repository via your favorite package manager app.
Those not already using Bilenchi’s beta package repository can add it to their package manager app of choice by using the URL provided below:
Are you going to be using iCleaner or iCleaner Pro on your palera1n or XinaA15 device? Let us know in the comments section down below.