Want to give your jailbroken iPhone or iPad an aesthetic boost with respect to the Control Center interface? If you answered yes to that question, then we’ve got just the solution for you.
CCBG is a free jailbreak tweak by iOS developer smokin1337 that lets users command the appearance of Control Center with respect to background colors, blur styles, alpha adjustments, and more.
Once installed, CCBG adds a dedicated preference pane to the Settings app where users can configure a multitude of different parameters:
Things you can do here include:
- Enabling or disabling a Control Center blur effect
- Adjusting the blur intensity via a slider
- Choosing between light, dark, or adaptive UI modes
- Enabling or disabling a custom Control Center background color:
- Choose between HEX, RBG, and favorite colors
- Pick a color that you want to use for the background
- Adjust the alpha level to make the background more or less transparent
All changes made here appear to take effect on the fly without the need to respring your device after every adjustment. Having said that, it’s very easy to see how your changes are going to look before you ultimately choose to keep it that way.
If you’re interested in giving CCBG a try for yourself, then you can download it for free from the iDeviceHacked repository via your favorite package manager app. The tweak supports jailbroken iOS 11, 12, 13, and 14 devices.
Those not already using the iDeviceHacked repository can add it to their package manager app of choice by using the URL provided below:
How will you configure Control Center with CCBG on your jailbroken handset? We’d love to see what you come up with in the comments section down below.