These include Quick Export for Premiere Pro and Media Replacement in Motion Graphics Templates, optimizations for AMD chips, expanded language support in Premiere Rush, as well as AI-powered features such as Better Results in Content-Aware Fill.
The improvements that are available today include:
- Quick Export for Premiere Pro: Popular export settings in Premiere’s header bar include a list of H.264 presets designed to reduce the size of export files.
- Optimizations for AMD chips: Up to 4x faster rendering and smoother playback for 4K sequences on systems with AMD Ryzen chips with Radeon graphics.
- Premiere Rush: Feature updates include thumbnails for each audio track in the royalty-free sound library and new language support (Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Turkish and Traditional Chinese) bringing the number of supported languages in Rush to fifteen.
Improvements in the public beta include:
- Media Replacement in Motion Graphics templates: Swap out media within the templates across After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Content-Aware Fill in After Effects: This feature will become better and faster by recognizing and adjusting for changes in lighting more accurately when removing objects from a scene. Plus, output file sizes are greatly reduced.
Here’s Media Replacement in action.