Photoshop maker Adobe has confirmed that its upcoming MAX 2020 creativity conference will take place virtually due to the coronavirus epidemic.
By registering, you’ll be able to:
- Enter into a sweepstakes to win a free MAX T-shirt
- Build your schedule early (there are over 350 sessions to choose from this year. Get a head start on mapping it all out now!)
- Join the live chat with creatives from around the world during session premieres
- Gain access to instructor files and presentation downloads
- Win prizes by viewing sponsor tutorials and visiting individual sponsor pages
- Engage with the experts behind your favorite Adobe products in Meet the Teams
MAX 2020 registration is now open and free to all.
The event, which runs October 20–22, will feature creative luminaries and celebrity speakers such as Ava DuVernay, Keanu Reeves, Tyler the Creator and Annie Leibovitz.
Aside from keynotes and presentations, the conference will provide technology sneaks on the latest new features and capabilities across the company’s Creative Cloud suite. Attendees can engage in collaborative art projects and challenges and virtual networking opportunities.
Adobe its promising hundreds of live and on-demand learning sessions for all skill levels.