Apple recently announced a series of concerts for its retail stores, and now the company has revealed which artists will be showing up to entertain concertgoers.
Apple has revealed the seven artists that will be showing up at Apple Stores across the globe for its “Up Next Live” concert series (via MacGeneration). There will be seven shows in total, with Apple Stores across the globe playing host. Seven shows and seven artists. Each of the musicians were part of Apple Music’s “Up Next” program, which highlights rising artists in the music industry.
This summer, seven of music’s brightest rising stars will play intimate after‑hours concerts at seven marquee Apple Store locations around the world. All of the artists are alumni of Apple Music’s Up Next program; some are on the brink of massive success, while others have already achieved it. Either way, you’ll never see them perform like this again.
The seven artists are listed below, along with the Apple Store locations and dates of the concerts:
- Bad Bunny: Apple Piazza Liberty, Milano; July 9, 2019
- Jessie Reyez: Apple Union Square, San Francisco, CA; July 19, 2019
- King Princess: Apple Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY; July 25, 2019
- Lewis Capaldi: Apple Champs-Élysées, Paris; July 31, 2019
- Daniel Caesar: Apple Covent Garden, London; August 9, 2019
- Ashley McBryde: Apple Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL; August 16, 2019
- Khalid: Apple Carnegie Library, Washington, D.C.; August 23, 2019.
You will need to apply for tickets for whichever concert you’re interested in going to, and you’ll need to be at least 16 years old to be eligible to attend. There are links to each concert’s ticketing system above, and there will be a random draw to determine who gets to attend the concert.
If you are lucky enough to get a ticket, you’ll get one for yourself and one for a guest you can bring along. Ticket registration closes on July 3, which is this Wednesday.
If you’re in any of these areas, do you plan on trying to attend one of the concerts?