Alongside the laundry list of its other releases and announcements today, Apple has pushed out an update for its Shortcuts app. The move brings the app to version 2.1, and brings about a handful of improvements including new actions for the Weather, Clock and Photos apps.
Here are your release notes:
- Use the latest weather in your shortcuts with the new Get Current Weather and Get Weather Forecast actions
- Set alarms and timers with the new Create Alarm, Toggle Alarm, and Start Timer actions
- Convert between a variety of units with the new Measurement and Convert Measurement actions
- Get the most recent set of imported photos from the Photos app using the Get Last Import action
- When running a shortcut from HomePod using Siri, media will now automatically play back from HomePod using AirPlay
- Bug fixes
Shortcuts is available in the App Store for free.