Apple on Monday released iOS 12.0.1 to the public. Available for iPhone and iPad, the update includes various bug fixes. More specifically, iOS 12.0.1 fixes iPhone XS charging issues, and other problems users may have encountered.
Today’s update comes three weeks after the introduction of iOS 12 and addresses some early issues with that release.
With build numbers of 16A404 and 16A405, iOS 12.0.1 has release notes as follows:
- Fixes an issue where some iPhone XS devices did not immediately charge when connected to a Lightning cable
- Resolves an issue that could cause iPhone XS devices to rejoin a Wi-Fi network at 2.4GHz instead of 5GHz
- Restores the original position of the “.?123″ key on the iPad keyboard
- Fixes an issue where subtitles may not appear in some video apps
- Addresses an issue where Bluetooth could become unavailable
You can find the downloads through our website here
You can download the iOS 12.0.1 update by heading over to the Settings up on your compatible iPhone or iPad. From there, go to General > Software Update.