While the iPhone X stole the show at today’s event, Apple also unveiled cheaper new handsets in the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus. They too feature some nice upgrades from their predecessors, including wireless charging and the new A11 processor.
For those wondering, here is the pricing and availability information for the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus:
- Available for pre-order beginning this Friday, September 15
- Available in stores and online on Friday, September 22
- The iPhone 8 starts at $699 for 64GB, $849 for 256GB
- The iPhone 8 Plus starts at $799 for 64GB, $949 for 256GB
- Colorways include Silver, Gold and Space Gray
Here are the countries where the phones will be available at launch:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UAE, the UK, the US and US Virgin Islands.
And starting September 29, the phones will be available in:
Andorra, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, India, Isle of Man, Israel, Jersey, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Monaco, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia and Slovenia.
So, who is going to be picking up an iPhone 8 or 8 Plus?