WWDC is right around the corner, so Cody and Sebastien talk about the latest rumors surrounding the event, including hardware (or lack thereof), and software.
Support Let’s Talk iOS: Get $50 towards any mattress purchase by going to Casper.com/ios and using code iOS.
How to listen:
- Simple math: why I never buy AppleCare
- Photos of alleged MacBook Pro seemingly confirm OLED touchpad rumors
- Both iPhone 7 models to include 256GB version, replacing 64GB with 128GB SKU?
- Mark Gurman shares more details about upcoming WWDC announcements, new iPhones, and more
- Updated Thunderbolt Display rumored to include 5K resolution and integrated GPU
- Thunderbolt Display won’t be refreshed at WWDC
Apps Mentioned on the Show
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, and @melvco, Send a tweet to @LTiOS_fm if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!