Episode 144: Following the release of iOS 9.3 beta 2, the guys discuss how this software version is making it harder and harder to resist updating their devices. They then go through a list of tweaks that were recently mentioned on iDB, including tweaks to change Low Power Mode behavior, the App Switcher, and more.
Support Let’s Talk Jailbreak: Get peace of mind knowing your files are backed up securely
in the cloud. Backup your Mac or PC for just $5/month. Go to backblaze.com/iDB.
Get the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- iOS 9.3 beta 2 preview
- This jailbreak tweak keeps Low Power Mode on even after a full charge
- Snapper 2: an awesome screenshot tool for jailbroken iPhones
- Griddy brings a grid-style App Switcher to your jailbroken iPhone
- Snakebite: an upcoming tweak for enhancing 3D Touch multitasking
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!