Wunderlist, the popular to-do list and tasks software that Microsoft purchased this summer, has received a few new features for the iPhone and iPad in its most recent update issued Monday, available at no charge in the App Store.
Wunderlist 3.3.1 now allows you to turn your list name into an emoji character icon. Due Dates and Reminders have been revamped and a new option added to settings to disable Smart Due Dates.
Emoji and Microsoft account
Enhanced emoji support lets Wunderlist users put any emoji at the beginning of a list name. The app will automatically create an icon for your list based on the used emoji.
And in addition to Facebook and Google+ users can now log in to the service with their Microsoft account. Other bug fixes and changes are listed in the following section.
Wunderlist 3.3.1 changelog
The full list of changes is as follows:
- New: We’ve added in some extra emoji magic power! Put an emoji at the beginning of your list name and in a flash it becomes your list icon.
- New: We’ve tweaked the look and feel of our Due Dates and Reminders in the Detail View. Not only does it look nicer but we’ve also added an X button next to Due Dates and Reminders to let you quickly delete the date and time.
- New: You can now log in with a Microsoft account. Simple.
- New: We’re big fans of Smart Due Dates on Quick Add, but if you don’t like the text such as ‘today’ or ‘Jan’ disappearing then head to Settings–you can now disable Smart Due Dates.
- Fixed: We’ve improved accessibility.
- Fixed: Want your sync to be faster than lightning fast? Ok! We’ve made a ton of sync performance improvements.
- Fixed: We’ve fixed a bunch of bugs including issues with Automatic Reminders and the upcoming version of iOS.
The previous edition of Wunderlist put forth other improvements, including adding to-dos from your Apple Watch using Force Touch or dictation and adding list to a folder using a new Choose a Folder option.
Wunderlist, a 57.2-megabyte download, requires an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad with iOS 7.0 or later. The app is fully optimized for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus and offers a glance and an app on your Apple Watch.
It’s localized in English, Albanian, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese and Turkish.
Wunderlist is cross-platform so check out their web interface or download the software for other mobile and desktop platforms through the official website.