Episode 112: Native apps begin appearing on Apple Watch via developer hacks, and a new hacking team focuses on the iOS 9 jailbreak.
Support Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Please fill out this quick survey: podsurvey.com/jailbreak
- Red Hat. – Different for the sake of better technology
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- Developers hack Apple Watch to run native apps
- Elite Chinese hacking group ‘Keen Team’ working on iOS 9 jailbreak
- Tweaks of the week: ControlF, QuickUnlock, and more
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!