Any.DO, the popular task management app for the iPhone and iPad, is now available for Mac computers, its creators said Friday.
Available immediately at no cost in the Mac App Store, Any.DO lets you create and manage lists, share tasks with teams and family members, attach notes and files to any task, add comments and rich media to items, collaborate in real-time and much more.
“With one click from your desktop you get clear visibility into your daily tasks and all the same powerful planning features you’ve come to expect from the Any.do app,” developer said.
The app integrates with the Notification Center on your Mac so all your timely alerts for upcoming tasks, new updates from your team members and recurring reminders will get delivered straight to the Notification Center.
And if you turn on app badges in settings, you just need to glance at the Any.DO icon in your Mac’s menu bar to see how many tasks you’ve got on your list for today. Clicking the icon reveals a drop-down menu with handy shortcuts to vital tools that are part of your daily routine.
Any.DO makes it easy to collaborate with teams or family members on tasks, in real-time. There’s also a handy daily planner feature, the ability to enter items using your voice and support for rich media attachments like video, audio, photos and Dropbox files.
Any.DO for the Mac joins the iOS edition of the app and Any.DO on the web, making a full cross-platform experience possible.
- Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day.
- Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together.
- Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family.
- Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task.
- Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled to-dos.
- Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do stays perfectly synced across all your devices.
- Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete and shake to remove help you organize and complete tasks faster.
- Use voice entry to speak your tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature.
- Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again.
The basic edition is provided at no cost, with several advanced features available via Premium subscriptions, stuff like UI themes, priority support, fully customizable reminders and location-based reminders.
A Premium subscription will set you back $5 per month, or $50 per year, but as part of launch festivities is discounted for a limited time to $3 per month, or $27 per year.
The one-megabyte app is already featured as Editor’s Choice in the Mac App Store. It requires a Mac with a 64-bit Intel chip and OS X 10.9 or later.
Source: Any.DO Blog.