Episode 85: iOS 8.1.2 is released. The future of jailbreaking. TaiG for OS X. Jeff laments about Dell’s terrible customer support. Giving up on TV and buying a projector. Our experience with a new CarPlay tweak.
This episode has no sponsor, but you can always support Let’s Talk Jailbreak and iDB by downloading our OS X Yosemite Interactive User Guide in the iBooks Store.
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.2 with fix for missing ringtone bug and more
- TaiG talks about iOS 8.2 jailbreak support, possible cooperation with Pangu Team, Mac support, and more
- TaiG jailbreak and website now available in English, team launches official Twitter account
- How to change the iPhone 6 Reachability background color
- How to create animated GIFs out of burst photos
- Predix: predict when your iPhone’s battery will fully charge or die
- AdvancedSettings8: access the ridiculously in-depth settings hidden on your iOS 8 device
- Brevity 2: send a quick canned message directly from the stock Messages app
- Prettier Banners adds contacts photos to Messages notifications
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!