Vevo, a video hosting service operated by a joint venture of Universal Music Group, Google, Sony Music Entertainment and Abu Dhabi Media, on Friday refreshed its iPhone and iPad application with a few new features.
You can now log in to the app using a Google Account and keep track of what you’ve watched in a new “Recently Watched” section. You should see improvements in Vevo’s search and visual tweaks on the browse page and artist pages.
Vero is available at no cost in the App Store.
Now when browsing artist pages you should spot the latest tweets from your favorite artists. Links to artist pages have also been added to Vevo’s Browse page.
- Vero 3.2 changelog
- You can now login via Google
- Keep track of what you’ve watched with our “Recently Watched” feature
- Improvements in search
- Overflow menu options are now available on Artists, Shows, and LIFT
- Tweets from your favorite artists have been added to the artist pages
- Links to artist pages have been added to the browse page
- Other bug fixes
The 35.9-megabyte app requires an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad with iOS 7.0 or newer.