Wunderlist, the beautiful cross-platform to-do and task list application by German developer 6Wunderkinder, has received its second update following the release of the major version 3.0 edition which brought out an overhauled appearance and more than sixty new features.
Today’s update focuses on mobile editing of your items. Wunderlist 3.0.2, which is free in the App Store and Mac App Store, now finally allows iPhone, iPod touch and iPhone owners to move, complete and delete multiple items on the go.
Jump past the fold for the full reveal.
In addition to easy mobile editing of your items, Wunderlist 3.0.2 also makes it possible to check out an overview of your starred to-do items. To do so, go to the Action Bar and sort to-dos by priority.
Finally, the app fixed a few issues spotted in the previous version.
Earlier this month, developers addressed an issue which prevented some people from migrating to Wunderlist 3 from the previous version.
One of the major new features of Wunderlist 3 are Public Lists, pictured above and detailed in this post over at the official Wunderlist blog.
And here are Public Lists in action.
Wunderlist 3.0.2 for iOS changelog:
- If you love to edit your Items on the go, you can now move, complete and delete multiple Items by tapping on ‘Edit’
- It’s now easier to get an overview of your starred to-dos, just head to the Action Bar and sort by priority
- Fixed an issue that didn’t let everyone add video Files
- Sorting’s been improved for non-Latin-based languages
- A whole bunch of smaller bug fixes and speed improvements
The Mac edition was bumped to version 3.0.2 last week, fixing the following nagging bugs:
- Due dates have no longer suffer from time-zone problems
- If you have a discreet graphics card, we’ve taught Wunderlist to not get over excited and only use your CPU’s on-board graphics
- Adding Files is even easier. Just drag and drop them to anywhere in the Detail View
- If you love to search, you can now email and print your search results
- #Tag suggestions are now faster, more responsive and case-sensitive
- Sorting’s been improved for non-Latin-based languages and all languages when sorting alphabetically
- Scroll-bars now look even better
- Japanese text no longer gets truncated
- A whole bunch of smaller bugs
Wunderlist is free in the App Store and Mac App Store.
6Wunderkinder offers Pro upgrades with unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks, priced at $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.