Chair has just released a monstrous update for its popular Infinity Blade III game this morning. The so-called ‘Blade Masters’ update brings the app to version 1.3, and offers up a number of new features and characters, as well as other improvements.
Among the changes is a new character called the Collector, an ancient Deathless Blade Master who has a penchant for fine weapons. Ryth also makes a return, along with 6 new enemies, and you can prepare for them using the brand new Trainer feature…
Here’s your full 1.3 change log:
What’s New in Version 1.3
INFINITY BLADE III: Blade Masters
– Meet the Collector, an ancient Deathless Blade Master who seeks to acquire the finest weapons ever crafted.
– Gripping his Solar Trans blade tight, RYTH RETURNS in his eternal quest to find worthy opponents to face him in the ultimate duel!
– New TRAINER feature! Enhance your skills and refine your technique battling with the Hideout’s new Training Bot.
– Introduction of Beginners Tournaments to allow newer players to compete against other new players with similar skill levels.
– New CUSTOMIZE feature! Added to the Character Menu is the all-new Customize screen, allowing you to change the COLOR of Siris and Isa’s armor, select a unique STYLE animation, view characters of your MYMOB friends, and even take a SELFIE!
– New GOAL CHASE feature! Compare your MyMob friends goal progress with chase tracking!
– Unlock ability to Master Items up to LVL 50!
– 4 new Treasure Maps!
– 6 new Enemies to battle!
– Over 25 new items for Isa and Siris, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets, and armors to collect, master, and sell.
– New Holiday Helms for Isa and Siris.
– New Goals and Achievements.
– Now translated into 2 additional languages: Latin American Spanish, Indonesian, and Thai.
– A number of additional balancing tweaks, bug fixes, and gameplay enhancements.
– Players can now link directly to Customer Care via Options Menu
And of course we have a trailer:
Infinity Blade III is one of the biggest titles we’ve seen released for iOS within the past year. It’s garnered a 4-star rating in the App Store, on over 20,000 reviews, and it’s received high praise from several gaming sites including IGN and Kotaku.
In celebration of today’s Blade Masters update, Chair has discounted the game to just $2.99 (normally $6.99). So if you’re interested in picking up Infinity Blade III, now’s the time to do so. You can find it in the App Store for both the iPhone and iPad.