Episode 24: Sebastien and Jim take a trip to Cupertino to visit Apple HQ. The trio breaks down the recent rumblings about the size and potential price of Apple’s upcoming iWatch wearable device. A discussion about the rumors of an iTunes overhaul, and T-Mobile gives away free LTE tablet data.
Thanks to our sponsor:
Squarespace: the all-in-one platform that makes it fast and easy to create your own professional website, portfolio, and online store. Use promo code LETSTALKIOS for a free trial and 10% off your first purchase.
How to listen:
- The ultimate Clock app guide
- Apple considering high resolution iTunes music
- An iTunes refresh in the works?
- More iWatch details
- Will Apple buy Square?
- T-Mobile’s uncarrier movement offers free iPad data
- What’s the difference? Spot the difference
- Flash Seats
- Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff
- RollerCoaster Tycoon
- John Mad Run
- Trials Frontier
- Fairway Solitaire Blast
Make sure to follow your hosts @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco on Twitter. If you have a question that you’d like us to answer on the air, feel free to send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkiOS