Apple has named Disney’s popular ‘Where’s My Mickey’ game its App of the Week for this week. This means that through next Thursday, you’ll be able to pick up the application for both your iPhone and iPad, for free—saving you a buck.
For those unfamiliar with the game, it’s very similar to the hit ‘Where’s My Water’ title in that it sees players trying to get water from one end of a level to the other. The only really difference is that this one features Mickey and the gang…
From the App Store description:
“Where’s My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts.”
And here are some top features:
– Original Episodes – Explore up to 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
– Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
– A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
– Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
– Stuck on extra challenging puzzles? – Get a hint to help you out!
– Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes with Goofy & Minnie Mouse!
And finally a promo clip for the game:
In a major update last fall, Disney added the ability to watch new Mickey cartoons in-game, and then play levels that were inspired by the stories (available in selected regions). And it also added a new Hints feature to help when you get stuck.
If you’re interested, click here to grab Where’s My Mickey for free.