Electronic Arts posted a significant update for its popular Real Racing 3 title today, bringing the game to version 1.4. The update includes a number of additions, including new cars, a new track and new HUD customization options.
The new cars come from the Ferrari family, meaning you can now get behind the wheel of the FF, the 458 Italia, and the V12-powered F12berlinetta. And the new track is Spain’s Circuit de Catalunya, famous for its sweeping turns…
Here is the full change log:
Real Racing 3’s garage is bolstered by the introduction of highly requested cars from iconic Italian manufacturer, Ferrari.
– New Cars – for the first time in Real Racing, get behind the wheel of magnificent Ferrari vehicles: the FF, the 458 Italia, and the V12-powered F12berlinetta
– New Track – experience the sweeping turns and blistering straights of Spain’s famous Circuit de Catalunya
– Time Trial Ghost Challenges – learn from the best, compete with Friends and start new racing rivalries
– Meet The Crew – hire Crew Members to earn R$, Fame, and Servicing bonuses
– AI Improvements – better collision avoidance and faster times through the first corner
– HUD Customisation – tweak new settings to personalise your racing experience
– Lap and Sector Times – precise performance comparison
And here’s a teaser clip for the update:
Today’s update comes a little over a month after the previous Real Racing release, which added 7 generations of Porsche vehicles as well as improved iOS 7 compatibility and a new feature for faster car upgrades called VIP Delivery.
As you know, Real Racing 3 is a ‘freemium title,’ meaning it’s free to play, but you’ll be encouraged to snag some in-app purchases. Regardless, the game is well-reviewed, and can be found in the App Store for free if you’re interested.