When the evasi0n website went live Monday morning, I wasted no time jailbreaking my iPhone 5. I had convinced myself that I didn’t miss my tweaks very much, but as soon as I was able to, I started downloading them.
The first one I grabbed—and it’s one of only a few I have installed—is Filippo Bigarella’s Springtomize 2. It’s probably one of the most full-featured tweaks available, and it just got updated with full support for the iPhone 5…
If you already own Springtomize 2, you should see the update pop up in your Changes feed in Cydia. The update brings the tweak to version 1.4.1-1 and includes support for the iPhone 5’s 4-inch display and numerous fixes.
Here’s the full change log:
- Springtomize app scaled to support iPhone 5
- status bar items not hiding properly
- improved handling of status bar items
- app switcher inactive apps handling not working properly
- app switcher custom number of icons not applying
- app switcher “Start Editing” not working properly
- safe mode crash caused by certain features
- other bug fixes and improvements
I really like that the Springtomize app now looks proper on the iPhone 5, but I’m still having issues with status bar items—mainly customizing the carrier. It didn’t work before the update, and I’m sorry to say, that’s still the case.
But regardless, I still love the tweak, and I’m sure these minor issues will eventually get ironed out. If you don’t already have it, I recommend grabbing it. It’s available in Cydia, in the BigBoss repo, and is well worth the $3.
Have you updated to the new Springtomize 2? What do you think?