Welcome to The Daily Recap for January 9th, 2013. Watch our video for a quick look at some of the top stories from the day in less than two minutes. If you missed out on any of today’s big news, this is a great way for you to get caught up fast.
For your convenience, you’ll also find links to all of the stories listed in today’s recap inside…
Featured stories in today’s recap:
- T-Mobile to sell iPhone soon
- Cheaper iPhone to cost between $99 and $149
- Why T-Mobile is right for the iPhone mini
- Pebble Smart Watches ship soon
- Tablets to crush notebooks
- Samsung plans for life with less Apple
- Thunderbolt cable prices slashed
- Apple tries to cut down on scams
- iPad is a big earner
- Six year ago today, the iPhone was unveiled
What was your favorite story of the day? Which story do you think was the biggest? Please sound off in the comments below. See you guys on Monday!