Does you iPhone currently hold some photos that you would rather others not be able to see? Perhaps you’ve been secretly taking photos of prototype Apple products and don’t want new CEO Tim Cook to see them when you’re showing off your holiday pics?
“You can now keep your most private photos away form unauthorized access. Introducing the Safety Photo+. Used the most advanced security system to protect your photos. You can then browse, organize, share, and manage your photos right on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Passcode locking style (combination lock, keypad lock)
- Selectable stylish theme, yet easy to use interface
- Take private photos from within the app
- Export photos to your iPhone/iPod Touch - Create albums for your photos
- Extremely simple to import photos from photo library
- Passcode protect individual album
- Supports move, copy & paste
- Upload/download from PC to iPhone via web browser/iTunes file sharing
- Share photos within 2 iOS devices with Safety Photo+ installed vie Bluetooth/Wi-Fi
- Full Retina display support”
Safety Photo+ is currently just $0.99 in the App Store, but that price will continue to rise $1 per day until it hits its final price of $3.99. So if you’re going to pick it up, we suggest you do it now in order to grab a bargain!