Need a reason to jailbreak? If SBSettings isn’t enough of a reason, Action Menu sure is. Being my favorite jailbreak tweak, I now dream up ways that it can make the iPhone’s interaction with selected text even better. And it has an SDK, so anything’s possible, even though the developer is not taking requests.
Here’s what I’d like to see:
2. Custom PHP ‘get’ or ‘post’ support. Specify your php variables in the settings, and automatically submit your selection.
3. Clipboard Sync. Clipboard History is available in the Plus Pack. Now how about a 2-way clipboard history sync to any desktop?
4. Rich text. It’s on the way.
5. HTML formatting. Maybe even list styles, automatically inserting numbers or bullets.
6. Search in AppStore/Cydia/Custom site
7. GV Connect/GV Mobile+ integration.
8. Encrypted password database. I save hard to remember passwords in my Favorites menu. I’d like a more secure option with descriptions instead. Password generator with auto adding to DB would be great.
9. Open in new tab for Mobile Safari. There’s a tweak for that, but I’m always trying to keep my Mobile Substrate extensions to a minimum.
10. Send to Quicksilver or LaunchBar on your desktop.
What would you like to see?