99Games Online Private Limited has released a word finding game called WordsWorth [iTunes Link]. This is a fun Scrabble-like game in which you need to find words with the letters given. You connect the letters and create a “chain” of letters to form a word.
The game has well done artwork. You can shake your device if you are stuck and need help, but of course this comes with a penalty. There are also “time tiles” which can blow up your library. The current version of WordsWorth features:
- 4×4, 5×5, 6×6, and 7×7 grids
- Scramble count per level
- Set minimum word length
- TWL, SOWPODS and ENABLE word lists
- Wall of WoW to display high scores
- Green, Gold and Wild Card reward tiles
- Buzzwords for bonus
- 20 levels with different rankings
- Customize the timer speed for a game
The game is available in the App Store for $1.99. This game is great for just $2. Anyone who enjoys word games and Scrabble should take a look at this. And for those of you who are still not convinced, there is a free lite version of WordsWorth available.