Episode 40: Cody and Sebastien discuss the iOS 8 beta, the crazy-weird Beats advertisement, the legality of unlocking, and Verizon’s plans to throttle unlimited LTE users.
How to listen:
- Apple seeds new iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite betas
- Apple officially welcomes Beats to the family
- Apple’s new Dreams ad: what you think?
- President Obama signs bill making unlocking legal again
- Verizon’s plan to throttle top 5% unlimited LTE users
- The best of iOS 8: some features worth waiting for
Make sure to follow your hosts @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco on Twitter. If you have a question that you’d like us to answer on the air, feel free to send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkiOS