Welcome to The Daily Recap for January 11th, 2013. Watch our video for a quick look at some of the top stories from the day in less than two minutes. If you missed out on any of today’s big news, this is a great way for you to get caught up fast.
For your convenience, you’ll also find links to all of the stories listed in today’s recap inside…
Featured stories in today’s recap:
- LTE is big for Verizon
- Beats CEO and Steve Jobs
- Apple wins an Emmy
- Apple mulled Emergency app
- Reuters pulls Phil Schiller story
- New Apple hardware due in March
- pod2g’s first App Store app
- Reuters clarifies things
- Judge green lights Kodak patent sale
- FireCore updates aTV flash (black)
What was your favorite story of the day? Which story do you think was the biggest? Please sound off in the comments below. See you guys on Monday!