We’re not that far away from Apple giving the green light to orders for the Apple Watch Series 7. The brand new smartwatch, which features a larger display among other changes, is set to launch on Friday, October 8. But, oddly enough, if you were to go to Apple’s website and try to find out how much each model costs, you’d come up empty handed.
Which is where serial leaker Jon Prosser comes in. Today, over at Front Page Tech, he’s put together a list of the prices and configurations for the upcoming Apple Watch Series 7. Apparently the information surfaced on Amazon’s website recently, but was promptly removed. Prosser was able to put it all together, though, and show it off before Apple announces anything.
So, barring any changes at the last minute, it appears that the pricing for the Series 7 is going to be the same as the Series 6. Which is maybe why Apple wasn’t all that interested in breaking the news on its own.
Whatever the case, the Apple Watch Series 7 will reportedly start at $399 for the 41mm variant. If you opt for the slightly larger 45mm, pricing starts at $429. And you’ll still fork over $100 for the cellular variant of each Aluminum model. Titanium versions start at $799. Stainless steel models start at $499.
Here’s how it all breaks down:
Apple Watch Series 7 41mm
- Aluminum, GPS: $399
- Aluminum, GPS + Cellular: $499
- Nike, GPS: $399
- Nike, GPS + Cellular: $499
- Stainless Steel with Sport Band, GPS + Cellular: $699
- Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop, GPS + Cellular: $749
- Titanium, GPS + Cellular: $799
Apple Watch Series 7 45mm
- Aluminum, GPS: $429
- Aluminum, GPS + Cellular: $529
- Nike, GPS: $429
- Nike, GPS + Cellular: $529
- Stainless Steel with Sport Band, GPS + Cellular: $749
- Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop, GPS + Cellular: $799
- Titanium, GPS + Cellular: $849
So, no big changes when it comes to pricing. As long as this all pans out for the launch. Are you planning to upgrade to Apple’s Series 7 smartwatch?