Our friends over at Nomad unveiled a new iPhone accessory today. It’s called the Base Station Mini with Magnetic Alignment, and as the name suggests, it’s the company’s first ever magnet-enabled wireless charger.
The new accessory is an evolution of the original Base Station Mini, and it looks nearly identical. The major difference here is obviously the integrated magnets, which allow the charging pad to perfectly align MagSafe devices. This means you’ll get the satisfying ‘click’ or ‘snap,’ so you can go back to bed or to writing that email with confidence knowing your iPhone is being properly charged.
Here is everything you need to know:
- Magnetic padded leather surface
- Delivers up to 15W of wireless power
- USB-C power input
- Ambient light sensor dims LED’s at night
- Non-slip grip rubber feet
- Compatible with any wireless Qi-enabled device
- Includes USB-C to USB-C cable
The new Base Station Mini comes in this beautiful black leather, and is available to order today for $69.95.