When it comes to handy ways to get information quickly on your Apple Watch, the Calendar app comes to mind. You can see events you have scheduled, including all-day events, with just a tap.
When you open Calendar on your Apple Watch, you’ll see your events by time in a daily view. But if you have many events, it can be easier to see them in a list. This way, if you have an event early in the morning and another in the evening, you don’t have to scroll to see them or risk missing one.
So, here’s how to view events as a list in Calendar on Apple Watch.
Enable List view in Calendar on Apple Watch
This is a change you can make with a tap in Calendar on iPhone. And it’s just as easy on your Apple Watch. So open the Calendar app on your Watch and follow these steps.
1) Make sure you’re in Day view in the app. Whether you’re on the current day or an upcoming one doesn’t matter. The below steps won’t work if you’re viewing a month.
2) Use Force Touch to bring up the actions available.
3) Tap to select List.
You’ll then see your events for that day, along with every other day, in a list view. This gives you the name of the event and the scheduled time. You can tap an event to see the full details. And each list of events is grouped by date. This lets you scroll to view each day and its list of events.
If you use the Up Next view, you can follow the same steps with Force Touch to switch to List view there too.
To change back to Day view, use Force Touch and tap to select Day.
Do more with your Apple Watch
For other helpful how-tos, check out these tutorials for using Apple Watch.
- How to use Siri on your Apple Watch like a pro
- How to see which watchOS apps you have downloaded feature Apple Watch complications
- How to use Apple Watch to get through your workday
Wrapping it up
What do you think of the Calendar app on Apple Watch? Do you think it works just fine or are there improvements you’d like to see? Let us know your thoughts!