Apple in an interesting marketing push has launched a new micro-site solely dedicated to highlighting the benefits of the tight integration between its iPhone and Apple Watch products.
Found at apple.com/iphone-and-apple-watch, the new webpage is dedicated to highlighting all the benefits of owning and using both an iPhone and an Apple Watch.
The webpage intro reads:
Apple iPhone + Apple Watch
Add them together. Multiply their power.
Get directions on iPhone and a tap on your wrist when you need to turn. Check your heart rate on Apple Watch and track it over the last hour, day, month or year on iPhone. When you put the two of them together, they add up to so much more.
Aside from other features, some of the topics covered include:
- Answering calls on Apple Watch and transferring them between devices
- Texting and replying to messages with emoji, Tapback, Scribble and dictation
- Shooting from the wrist by controlling the iPhone camera remotely
- Listening to music
- ECG, workouts and health tracking
- Navigation and turn-by-turn directions
- Pinging the phone via the watch
- Using Apple Pay and Apple Card
To make the most from your Apple Watch, be sure to browse our tutorials.